This stunning arrangement features seasonal favorites for that just-picked loose garden look. California-grown Pink Proteas are featured surrounded by beautiful blue Delphiniums, Larkspur, Spray Roses, Orchids (grown in the Pacific NW!), everyone's spring favorite- Ranunculus, and whimsical Queen Anne's Lace.
- Arrangement is approximately (26”H x 20”D)
- flowers sourced as close to Eugene, O.R. as possible - grown in California and the Pacific NW
- Container made from reclaimed wood and handmade in Eugene, O.R.
- Flowers are compostable- Please place in your municipal composting/yard waste bin when flowers have completed their lifecycle.
- No wire, tape, glue, floral foam, ribbon, or single use plastics included
Delivery to Eugene and Springfield, Oregon is now only $8.99. Pickup also available (free).