Join Foxbound Flowers in the studio Thursday, October 13th from 6:00-9:00 pm and learn to make your very own wedding flowers. This hands-on floral workshop is perfect if you're looking to add a personal touch to your wedding day, if you're a DIY-type, or if you're looking to save some money on your wedding flowers! So grab your future partner or some pals and learn the basics of wedding bouquet, attendant bouquet, and boutonniere/corsage construction so you’ll have the confidence to make your own flowers when your wedding date arrives!
This workshop includes:
- Step-by-step instructions and practice making hand-tied bouquets
- Step-by-step instructions and practice making basic corsage/boutonnieres
- A DIY wedding flower kit including corsage tape, floral scissors, wire, and corsage pins
- 10% off loose floral stems for your 2023 wedding
- Take home all your practice work
Kelsey Ruhland has been creating wedding flowers since 2008 in the Midwest and Pacific Northwest. She has created hundreds of bouquets, thousands of corsages and boutonnieres, countless feet of garland and archway installations, and has stayed up way too late on many, many occasions in order to achieve the perfect wedding look for every bride. Her work has been featured in local and international publications as well as many wedding blogs.